Tuesday 1 November 2011

Who is Daphne?

Hello!
This is the blog that belongs to Daphne du Gorier, of the Birmingham Blitz Dames.

Q: What is the deal with Daphne?
A: Daphne is a muslim-rollergirl-maniac. She's sort of funny.

Q: Muslims? Like those dudes with the turbans?
A: Yes, exactly like that. (No, not at all.)

Q: What is this 'roller debris'?
A: Roller derby is a sport that leads to extreme poverty and a tendency towards violence.

Q: 'Daphne du Gorier'? Is that her real name?
A: No! It's her derby name. Rollergirls have their skating alter egos to add to the awesome. Daphne du Gorier is inspired by Daphne du Maurier who is a fantastic author she admires.

Q: Should I read this blog again?
A: Yes, read this blog at all times.

4 comments:

  1. I shall read this blog AT ALL TIMES. But you must write this blog AT ALL TIMES.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I FREAKIN LOVE YOUR BLOG DAPHNE I WANT TO BE YOU WHEN I GROW UP EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE SEVERAL YEARS YOUNGER THAN MEEEEE!

    ReplyDelete