Thursday 3 November 2011

Humble Beginnings

Just found this in my inbox.

from: daphne
to: info@blitzdames.com
01/08/2010


Hi!!!

Just wanted to check if it's cool to come along this saturday? totally new and have no experience or equipment, and I think I might get demolished in actual roller derby, but it seems kickass and I'd love to get more involved and see what you guys do.

Thanks!

from: info@blitzdames.com
to: daphne
04/08/2010

Hiya,

thanks for getting in contact with us, sorry I didn't get back to you sooner.

It's fine for you to come on Saturday, we have hire equipment for you to use, but we do give these out on a first come first served basis.

I've attached our induction FAQ below, but please let me know if you have any more questions.

Look forward to meeting you,

Violet Attack


Well done, past self, for being brave and taking your first few steps towards derby. It's more worth it than you could ever have imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment