Friday 4 November 2011

Missing Practice

I had to miss Thursday night's practice and will be missing tomorrow's as well for family reasons. This makes me quite glum, because I always feel like if I'm not improving, I'm regressing, and I'm letting myself down. Especially with the upcoming AIRD bout.

However, today I have realised that my left knee hurts a little bit when I put pressure on one spot in particular (likely because I fell quite heavily on it last week). Also I was doing the plank last night while waiting for the microwave to heat up my hot chocolate, and I think I overexerted myself and let my spine take too much of the pressure, so that's feeling a bit out of sync as well.

Love it when recovering from injury and family commitments overlap. Feels so efficient.


No comments:

Post a Comment